I just saw the new Special K commercial “What will you Gain when you lose?” and it totally got me thinking, what do I want to GAIN in 2013? What do you want to GAIN? I would imagine that obviously losing weight is on most everyone’s list of new year’s resolutions. But what are the reasons you want to lose weight? What will you personally GAIN from it? Sometimes we get so caught up in the losing aspect of it…how much we want to lose, how long it will take to lose, how much do we need to lose…that we completely forget to focus on what we will GAIN from it? Here are just a few things I gained when I lost weight:
- Confidence ( a little bit more sassy)
- Courage (blogging my journey)
- Motivation (inspiring others)
- New Wardrobe (donating the bigger clothes, buying smaller sizes)
- Health Benefits (my feet no longer hurt all the time, lowered stress caused from being embarrassed about my weight)
- Renewed love of working out ( I had not realized how much I missed it)
- New Friends (you know who you are 🙂 )
I am challenging you this new year to focus on all the things you will GAIN from losing weight. What changes are you willing to make for that to happen? What else are you wanting to GAIN in 2013?
If you like this post please vote for me below, you can vote once per day! Thanks!