*First I want to say thank you to all my new followers! My followers have literally tripled since last Tuesday! I am truly honored!*
I would like to introduce the newest section to my blog: Sassy Fitness! Now that I’m just days away from getting back into routine I thought I would change things up a bit. Seriously why did I not think of this 2 years ago when I first started my weight loss journey?! I’ll be entering my WODs (workout of the day) in my Fitness Journal, keeping my calories in check with my Food Journal, and posting before and after pics in Progress. It will help me to get back into routine and stay accountable. I couldn’t be more ready! Tomorrow makes 6 weeks since my surgery and Thursday I go for my final checkup. I’m pretty sure I’m good to go though! 🙂
Now on to the important stuff! I’m excited to announce the Sassy Weight Loss Challenge! This is a great chance to jump start your weight loss or help you lose those last few pounds. Here are the details:
- The challenge will begin March 4 and run for 8 weeks.
- The winner will be determined by your votes.
- To sign up take a “before” pic and send it with your permission to use to email@example.com (must be a current pic and sent by March 4)
- Contest ends April 29. All “after” pics must be submitted by Tuesday April 30.
- Voting will run from May 1-4 and winner will be announced May 5.
- Prize(s) to be determined
- Pics will not be posted until voting begins.
So get your entries submitted and get ready, there is no better time than NOW to begin your journey to a healthier life! If you have any suggestions on what the prize(s) should be let me know! 🙂